Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Danny
    Keymaster

Dillon, welcome the Christ Mission Academy and the course “Emotionally Healthy Spirituality.” I hope that you will be encouraged and uplifted by this study. EHS was developed by Pete Scazzero after he experienced his own spiritual dryness. This is a marvelous introduction into the world of monastic spirituality. I look forward to hearing from you in this forum. Feel free to contact me with any questions. My personal email is dan@christmission.us.

God bless you…

In Him,
    Abbot Dan

Dillon Ekle
    Participant

Thank you Abbot Dan! I am looking forward to it, particularly as an introduction to monastic spirituality, but also just as a general step forward in my own spiritual development.

Just so you’re aware, one thing I noticed in the course is that the “quizzes” for the two introductory lessons include questions about posting and doing assignments #2 and #3, which the introductory lessons don’t actually have. I kind of fudged it by responding to another intro post and journalling some initial thoughts from your introduction and those of the textbook, workbook, and the Day by Day book. It may be worth re-wording those quizzes for future students.

Peace,

Dillon

Danny
    Keymaster

Thanks Dillon, I will correct those questions. Really appreciate you pointing out the issue. God bless you in your study!

In Him,
    Abbot Dan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.