Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Danny
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forum for Crafting a Rule of Life Course. You will be asked to use this forum throughout this course. It will will helpful to include the lesson title in the subject line of your postings. Also, be sure to sign your name so we know who you are. I am excited to get to know you. Let’s get started!

Dan+

Becca Sheffler
    Participant

Looking forward to being part of the course and getting to know the other participants! Blessings,
    Sr. Becca

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK. Figured out how to get here! Looking forward to this interaction.
    Br. Monty

Becca Sheffler
    Participant

Br. Monty!! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts in this forum. Welcome, Brother!

Blessings,
    Sr. B

Took a bit, but I think I have this figured out. Look forward to the interaction!

Margaret Hoggard
    Participant

Thank you for welcoming us so warmly. I recently completed your Emotionally Healthy Spirituality course, and I am looking forward to participating in the Crafting a Rule of Life learning community as we continue on our journey towards deeper spiritual growth.

Blessings,
    Maggie Hoggard

carol newbern
    Participant

Good Morning, Am delighted to begin another course with CMA. Am not totally sure on this forum which posts relate to my first lesson. Have browsed through those that seem to relate and am enjoying ‘getting to know’ others a bit. Some posts are quite old…so others may have moved on from the conversation, but I am enjoying the insights shared. Thank you

Danny
    Keymaster

Wonderful! I leave the comments of others because I find them helpful when I read back through what God places on others hearts. Thanks for adding to those voices. If you ever have questions or a need to share directly, feel free to email me at dan@christmission.us.

Should you desire to know more about us, you may want to browse our homepage at http://www.christmission.us.

May God bless you through your studies…

In Him,
    Abbot Dan

jeffrbassett
    Participant

Greetings. This is my first course with CMA. I had used Macchia’s text for my RoL last year, recommended by my spiritual director. I eventually did get a Rule of Life put together, but I think this course is going to help keep me much more accountable.

I’m a Nazarene pastor in Sacramento, CA and looking forward to continuing to explore the Anglican heritage that I think we Wesleyans ought to claim as our own.

Thank you for offering the course!

-Jeff Bassett

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.