Home Forums Attributes of God Forum carol newbern Introduction

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    carol newbern
    Participant

Good Morning Abbot Dan, Still wrapping up my first course (Emotionally Healthy Spirituality)… was was excited to get a taste of this class:) Blessings!

carol newbern
    Participant

Good Morning again Abbot Dan, I suppose I should have not jumped ahead. The class appears not ready. I guess when the site says “coming soon”..you mean what you say:) I was hoping it was ready, but you just hadn’t updated the course offering page 🙂

Appreciate the time and effort you put into making these classes possible. I’ll satisfy myself with reading Tozer and get started on Kay Arthur’s book. Maybe choose a different class when done with EHS.

Thank you, Blessings!

Danny
    Keymaster

Hello Carol,

I hope that Emotionally Healthy Spirituality was helpful. As you discovered, this class considering the Attributes of God is still in progress of being built. I will be drawing from A.W. Tozer’s work and my experience when I taught this class to native pastors in India a few years ago. I hope that the series will encourage students as they seek to know God, rather than know about Him. I had to delay building this course while I worked on the Stephen Ministry course for our Benedictine Brothers and Sisters. That is a 50-hour course teaching Christian care through a ministry of presence. It is an amazing program and took me about 200 hours to develop it for this forum. Anyway, I recommend that you consider the “Discovering God’s Vision for Your Life.” This is the best Spiritual Gifting course that I have seen. That is why I offer it here. Other courses sensationalize select Spiritual Gifts to fit a preconceived theology. This is a very biblical and balanced course that looks at the breadth of spiritual gifting that build up the Church. Its inventory tool is excellent. You can look at the first lesson without enrolling and see if it is something you will enjoy.

Thanks for joining our studies…

In Him,
    Abbot Dan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.